Allen Rosenshine Minority Education & Training (MET) Fund
This fund awards internships to minorities, women and individuals protected under the federal Americans with Disabilities Act to encourage the pursuit of careers in advertising.
There have been over 200 MET Fund recipients since the program’s inception in 2000. At this time, we are accepting applications for internships for the summer of 2011. Interns receive a stipend in the amount of $4,000 for the 10-week internship.
To apply, students must:
- Be a first-year, sophomore or junior student
- Have a GPA of 3.00 or greater
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Complete application form
- Submit two original signed letters of recommendation
- Submit a copy of most recent transcript
- Write a minimum 250-word essay explaining why you want to be in advertising
Deadline: March 11, 2011. The recipients will be selected and contacted by the end of March.
Completed applications and all required material should be mailed to:
Attn: Keith Marchisotto, Human Resources
1285 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019