Your friends in Hogan 203 have some BIG NEWS to unveil!
…Drum Roll Pleeeease…The Holy Cross Career Planning Center is excited to announce our new virtual, 24/7, user-friendly program that helps determine exactly what career is best for you! Through our continued efforts to meet your career management needs, we have partnered with CareerBeam to bring you the best career development information and the best company and industry research tools, available in the market. Now you can tap into the hidden market of jobs and internships by accessing over 60 million companies and hundreds of industry segments. CareerBeam also allows you to identify millions of international companies in more than 170 countries.
A few highlights and features now available to you include:
- Research on hundreds of Industries. Access to information such as recent developments, business challenges, trends and opportunities on hundreds of industry segments – get current financial information and insights as well.
- Job Postings. The most updated job posting databases containing millions of jobs from multiple sources including internships, entry-level, professional and executive jobs. Postings are continuously authenticated to remove outdated postings and you can create alerts and find connections through social media.
- Self-evaluation.Take a look at who you are today. CareerBeam’s unique career assessment tools factor in your values, temperament, interests and personality to help you develop — and achieve — career goals.
- Create professional resumes and cover letters. Whether you are writing a first-time resume or updating a previous one, use CareerBeam for building an accomplishment-based resume and cover letter.
- Prepare for Interview and Beyond. Review interview questions with tips on answers; view videos of effective responses; or record your own answers for review and feedback.
- Networking & Social Media. Social media integration allowing users to leverage their contacts in Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to network and identify potential connections and positions.
How do I use CareerBeam?
- Take up to fifteen assessments/exercises that combine to produce a personalized Career Profile report.
- Research 60 million companies, 70 million industry contacts, in-depth industry profiles, detailed occupational intelligence, and firms in over 170 different countries.
- Access 24/7 for everything you need related to your career, all in one.
To self-register and begin using the CareerBeam service, CLICK HERE.